Well August is almost over, and what a month it’s been!
Lego released female characters with intellectual jobs rather than ones that just like to hang out at the beach, I entertained and informed the public as I took over Brighton Museums twitter and people everywhere celebrated another International Friendship Day.
There were bad days too as the world wept at the death of one of the best and most treasured comedians. Although it’s been a few weeks since Robin Williams past away, my heart still aches and I think a small part of it always will knowing that a man who put smiles on the face of millions was so deeply unhappy himself.
Blogging-wise, I finally celebrated reaching 100 followers by uploading my first Youtube video, and although it’s far from perfect, it’s a step in the right direction and an essential learning experience.
Overall, it’s been a rather good month and I’m proud that I managed to blog during every day of it. Since this is the last day, here are the links to all the other posts in order, just in case you missed any!
- Summer Blogging!
- Introducing Me
- Good Friends….
- Finally, Lego Lady Scientists
- I Can See So Clearly Now
- Attempting Fairy Cakes
- Murder on the Dance Floor
- Photo Flash Back: Young, Wild and Free
- You Can’t Wait for Inspiration
- Guess Who Just Uploaded Their First* Youtube Video?
- If We’re Going to Get Out of Here, I Need That Guy’s Leg!
- Rest in Peace Robin Williams
- So Many Musical Memories
- Hey Birthday Boy, This One’s About You
- I’m Not Saying Everything is Survivable
- Save Me, San Francisco
- Photo Flash Back: A Pair of Monkeys
- Picture Time
- London in Lego
- They Say Time Heals All Wounds
- What’s in a Name?
- Brand New Youtube Video from Yours Truly!
- George Banks and All He Stands For Will Be Saved
- Exciting Announcement!
- A Little More Than 140 Characters
- Look at My Photo Album
- Taking Over Twitter!
- Have You Really Read All Those Books?