Now that I’m “grown up” I get the tube a lot. Here’s a list of things that annoy me:
- No matter how packed the tube is, there will always be one person that still tries to worm their way in. Just wait for the next one – it’s usually 3 minutes at the most. Do yourself and everyone a favour and hang on.
- People that don’t offer their priority seat for elderly or disabled are the worst kind of people.
- Some people don’t know about personal hygiene. Its 9am, you’ve just left for work, why do you smell so bad?
- Don’t lean against the pole, some of us need to hold onto it.
- I know that you can’t help sneezing and coughing when you have a cold, but cover your mouth and stay the hell away from me.